Senior Transitioning Solutions offers the following Services:
- Develop an overall move plan -A Certified Senior Move Manager will focus on all of the details of your move and answer any questions or concerns you may have.
- Age in place plan -Many Seniors decide to stay in their homes and familiar neighborhoods as they age. Familiarity with shopping, medical services and having supportive neighbors and friends that are available to help you live independently. We can help make your present home safe and comfortable as your lifestyle changes and to meet your current and future needs.
- New home floor plan -We obtain a floor plan of your new residence and work with you to lay out your belongings and to decide what will fit in your new home.
- Organize, sort and downsize household items -We provide advice, structure and hands on help during the downsizing process. We help you separate items going with you from those that will not.
- Arrange for the profitable disposal of unwanted items through auction, estate sale, buy-out, consignment, donation or disposal.
- Interview, schedule and oversee the mover of the Client’s choice -We recommend, schedule and co-ordinate movers, confirming the date, time, crew size and all move day details. We help you look at any issues to make sure you have the best move experience for you.
- Presence during all aspects of the move -We will support you on moving day by overseeing all aspects of the move day activities making sure that your move is as smooth as possible.
- Unpack and settle the Client in their new home -We unpack, put away and resettle your new home. When we are done, your bed is made, your kitchen is set up and cartons are disposed of.
- Other related services and moving needs as they arise.
Senior Transitioning Solutions offers free in-home consultations to discuss the specific needs of each Client. An estimate tailored to your project (no matter how big or small) will be developed and presented.